The Fui Toong On Society of Canada is celebrating its 38th Anniversary on Saturday, December 17th, 2016 at The NKS Banquet Hall located at 8360 Kennedy road, Unit B06, Markham, Ontario.
The reception will start at 5:00 pm, dinner will be served at 7:00 pm sharp, followed by homemade desserts and dancing,
As usual, there will be activities for the kids, live entertainment and many raffle prizes to be won. This year prizes will include a Sony VR Kit and much more.
The ticket prices are $50 for adults and $25 for children under 12.
The menu includes:
- Sucking Pig Platter
- Stuffed Crab claws
- Vegetatable and Cuttle fish
- Snow peas tip with Mushrooms
- Chinese Style Fried Chicken.
- Fish maw Soup
- Steamed Green bass
- Lobster in Ginger sauce
- Fried Rice
- Fried Noodles
- Taro and Tapioca
To order tickets,please contact the following members:
- Austin/Lyn Chang (Mississauga) @905-828-4338
- Phillip Yee Ching (Mississauga) @905-821-7889
- Maria Chang (Markham) @905-513-9506
- Brian Chin Ping sing (North YorK) @905-737-1479
- Karen Chang (Markham) @ 905-470-1017
- Susie Ho (Scarborough) @416-757-5521
- Cindy Leung (Scarborough) @ 416-497-7029
We can’t wait to see everyone there!